Pages

Monday, January 14, 2013

#Mondaytrainingupdate


#MondayTrainingUpdate
            During the summer my brother Joseph and I started a training plan, which included tons and tons of miles. I figured sense I did get a lot faster I would start the plan out again… WAS WRONG. The plan was too much for me; I finished the first week, then trashed it! This left me planless and still trying to run a 5k in 18 minutes. The odds stacked against me I started to run. I created a plan, and what I create is perfect! Always… I decided to run 1 mile on Monday, and then increase a mile each day till the end of the week. Then the next week I would start at two miles and increase from there. When I reach forty miles a week, then I will switch to the other plan to focus on speed. I guess I’m what you call “base building”. I also have added a dumbbell circuit three times a week. There were these dumbbells that have set in our living room for six months untouched. So I cleaned them up, brought them to my room and now put them to good use. They were dusty little suckers.
Running for Him,

No comments:

Post a Comment