Pages

Monday, January 21, 2013

#MondayTrainingUpdate


#MondayTrainingUpdate
            Today mark day 19! Today was a three miles day but I also went for a hike with one of my friends. I finished today with a total of 6 miles! My favorite run of the week was Saturday. My fellow running partner/brother Joseph and I went out for a 7-mile run around the lake… However we found a horse trail and ran that instead of the lake. This run took us on a small trail that was on the side of a cliff. I felt like I was truly trail running! My hardest day of the week was on Friday in which I was set to complete six miles. I got a late start and I am not much of a night runner especially on streets. I basically ran the same streets back and forth and at one point decided I should just go home. I guess I had more will power than that and finished the last mile in 8 minute pace.
            Looking forward. This week I will hit my third week of consecutive running everyday. My longest run will be eight miles and my easiest run was today and it was three miles. I will also continue to do my dumbbell workout. This week is a huge milestone in my journey. I will be a quarter of the way to the 100 DAY CHALLENGE!!!


Running for Him,

No comments:

Post a Comment