Pages

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

#Goalsfor2013


Goals for 2013
1.     Spiritual goal
a.     Read through the Bible this year
2.     Mental goals
a.     Read six books this year
b.     Complete bachelors degree
c.      Begin working on master degree
3.     Physical goals
a.     Complete a marathon
b.     Run a 5k in 18:00
c.      Finish a 50 mile race
d.     (Dream goal complete 100 mile race)
4.     Social goals
a.     Double my tweets from last year
b.     Stay in contact with friends/ brothers/ girlfriend
c.      Start a running group

I feel that the spiritual goal is most important. I have been born and raised in church but have never read through the whole bible. How can I expect others to read in the bible if I have never completed the whole Thing.  I have developed a love for reading books. While in high school I detested reading and well into my college expeditions. However I had the opportunity to read Don’t waste yourlife By John piper and from there I can not stop reading. I do not read fast by any means, I eat the elephant one bite at a time. It has been a dream of five year to complete my bachelor’s degree and this dream is now becoming a reality. I have attempted to run one marathon but I DNF’d , my ego was stronger than my legs, however this is a race that I wish to complete. I have never been “fast”. It has been a dream of mine to reach the running community in San Diego. I will explain more in a later blog.

Running for Him,

No comments:

Post a Comment